A well-established international professional services firm is looking for a superb Executive Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, love multi-tasking, and be extremely proactive.
• Provide a full spectrum of high quality personal assistance and secretarial support to senior executives
• Manage daily schedule, business appointments, and travel itineraries etc.
• Attend executive meetings and prepare presentations, minutes, and reports as required
• Draft and proofread general correspondence, emails, memos, letters, presentations, and reports
• Handle correspondence and assignments independently and professionally in a tight schedule
• Perform ad-hoc duties when required
• Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
• Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience as a Secretary or Personal Assistant to senior management, preferably in financial services and law firms
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
• Outgoing personality, efficient, responsible, well-organised, and able to work under pressure
• Good knowledge in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
For further details please contact Ricolas at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: RC/10766
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only