This international law firm, with its’ SEA headquarters in Singapore, is currently seeking to appoint a talented Marketing/Business Development Manager. Supporting one of the firms most successful teams, the successful candidate will be self-sufficient, proactive and enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced international environment. Outstanding career development offered by this firm including mobility and mentoring.
- Drive the implementation of business development and marketing initiatives and report regularly on the progress of these; introduce new revenue generation and client development ideas and approaches
- Manage responses to invitations to tender or bid for current or new work opportunities; work with the global BDCs to ensure all regional marketing credentials and materials are regularly updated for Asia Pacific
- Develop robust client development plans for your specialist industry group, identifying key clients to prioritise and work with key Partners to drive initiatives; plan and attend client meetings, road shows and client conferences; co-ordinate presentation materials, client contact lists and research as needed and manage the follow-up to maximise and demonstrate return on investment
- Working closely with the Global and Regional Marketing and Communications teams, explore and implement new ideas to differentiate the Firm through integrated marketing plans, including thought leadership efforts and cutting edge client communications and demonstrate revenue growth from such client centric efforts
- Work with Regional Partners to promote internal communications and practice development initiatives across the region, including at internal training programmes
- Stay on top of business, industry, clients and competition intelligence and keep the Industry Partners and SBDMs informed of recent trends and opportunities
- Support management of budgets including monitoring of all business development and marketing activities undertaken
- Educated to degree level / preferably a degree in business, commerce, marketing / management
- Minimum of x6 years post-graduate experience in business/client development and marketing dealing with highly demanding internal clients at a senior level, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6513 1210 or share your details at email@example.com
Job Code: FD/11106
Registration ID: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.