Our Client, a pioneer in developing unique educational products, are looking for a marketing and communications leader to spearhead their marketing strategy, build multiple brands, and galvanize a movement around new educational models.
- Manage and grow this ‘small-but-mighty’ marketing team into a high-functioning international operation
- The CMO will work closely with the CEO and the Executive Team to define the voice for a bold new vision that involves expanding our footprint with new campuses, new countries, and new educational products
- Work with the Head of Creative, who oversees the look and feel for each brand, to develop strategic communications and marketing strategy
- Guide the evolution of the messaging to communicate the importance of sustainability to both our global community and students in practical and engaging ways
- Build and engage with the international community, publicise white papers and research; provide case studies from our students and faculty, highlighting successes, building partnerships, and seeking out opportunities and events to share its ground breaking work
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and/or communications
- Degree qualified
- Experience growing, managing, and mentoring effective teams
- A proven track record of launching and running marketing campaigns for multiple products
- Experience in digital marketing, social media, branding, product marketing, and partnerships
- Demonstrated passion for education and sustainability
- A willingness to travel frequently
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6515 1210 or send your details to email@example.com
Job Code: FD/11284
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.