A world-renowned international financial services firm is looking for an outstanding candidate to join their team. The successful candidate will be proactive, flexible and positive, with excellent communication skills.
• Handle client/customer correspondence
• Conduct inbound/outbound service calls
• Assist in handling the team’s administrative tasks (if required)
• Service walk-in clients face to face if necessary
• Perform User Acceptance Test / Healthcheck for system / applications upgrades
• Assist in ad-hoc projects / new initiatives
• Other duties assigned by the line managers
• Ability to work on multiple tasks/priorities with a strong customer service focus
• Monitor quality control and risk awareness
• University graduate in business, finance, economics or a related discipline
• Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Ideally 2 years’ experience in call centre, Banking or Fund Management
• An understanding of the Hong Kong MPF and pension industry.
• Registration with SFC and MPFA
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
• Flexible & positive attitude to work
• Customer focused & service oriented
• Be a strong, positive team player interested in developing oneself and others
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Strong problem solving skills in handling customer enquiries
• Can conduct himself/herself in a professional fit and proper manner