A world-renowned international firm is looking for an outstanding, passionate and smart candidate, who is adept at all the relevant administrative tasks needed but is equally interested and willing and able to take on a broader role scope.
• As assistant to a dynamic team, you will responsible for a mixture of administrative tasks and assist in the smooth working of the marketing team, but also a wider range of responsibilities that vary from event management, production of activity reports and calendar coordination.
• Team secretarial support for Directors will be required and travel with team.
• Media and good writing capabilities are key in this position.
• Excellent English is essential and strong communication skills are key
• Cantonese essential and Mandarin highly preferred
• At least 5 years’ experience working within marketing department
• Experience in managing events
• Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Detail orientated and highly organised
For further details please contact Mai Pearson at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: MP/10871
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only