A prestigious entrepreneurial organisation is searching for a superb Personal Assistant to Chairman. The successful candidate will be energetic, bright, flexible, and have fluent French, English, and Cantonese.
- Manage a busy calendar of meetings, events and arrange complex international travel
- Overseeing and reconciling expenses, prioritizing and organising emails
- Act as a representative and ‘gate-keeper’, interacting at all levels within the organisation
- Manage correspondence and various other operational and administrative tasks
- Complete ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder with 3 to 5 years’ of experience in a varied PA/EA role within an international environment
- Fluency in French is a MUST with excellent spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
- Motivated, proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Superb interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage deadlines
For further details please contact Ricolas Chan at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: RC/11408
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only