A prestigious entrepreneurial organisation is searching for a superb Executive Assistant to Chairman. The successful candidate will be energetic, bright, flexible, and have fluent French, English, and Chinese.
• Manage a busy calendar of meetings, events and arrange complex international travel
• Overseeing and reconciling expenses, prioritizing and organising emails
• Coordinate the preparation, proofreading and distribution of reports, agendas, presentations and other documents as needed
• Act as a representative and ‘gate-keeper’, interacting at all levels within the organisation
• Manage correspondence and various other operational and administrative tasks
• Degree holder with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a varied PA/EA role within an international environment
• Fluency in French is a MUST with excellent spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
• Motivated, proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
• Superb interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels
• Ability to prioritise workload and manage deadlines
For further details please contact Ricolas Chan at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to email@example.com
Job Code: RC/11021
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only