An professional services firm is looking for a superb Facilities Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will be flexible, responsible, detail-oriented, and highly organised.
- Provide support regarding all administrative matters regarding facility management
- Manage the day-to-day operations including, security, cleaning, catering, printing & mailing, maintenance etc.
- Assist with renovation projects, following all areas of the process
- Manage all contracts, contractors and conduct site inspections
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by team
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years’ experience in facility management
- Fluent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential
- Solid experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Chinese Word Processing
- Be enthusiastic and flexible to undertake a wide range of tasks, with an ability to think on their feet and provide solutions
- Be punctual, reliable and capable of working independently as well as part of a busy team
- Confident yet friendly and warm personality
For further details please contact Purple Lai at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to email@example.com
Job Code: PL/11706
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only