Our client requires a talented and experienced Business Development/Marketing candidate to support the Corporate and Financial Services practices with their business development, client targeting, profile raising, proposal drafting, and client relationship management.
- Supporting the Regional Practice Group Leader, the manager / senior manager will be responsible for advising on client and market trends across the region and identifying opportunities for growth
- Coach groups, individual partners, and senior associates and counsel on their business development goals
- Seek out and implement activities and initiatives to grow the profile of the Practices, progressing business development goals.
- Manage all aspects of the proposal process including: opportunity identification and assessment; formulation of proposal strategies; client and competitor research; developing key messages and compelling value propositions; and where appropriate undertaking proposal debriefs with clients
- Extensive relevant experience working within a Professional Services organization, ideally with in-depth knowledge of the legal services sector and insight into the challenges and opportunities facing the sector in Asia Pacific and Middle East
- A strong leader with a genuinely collaborative approach and global outlook, experienced at working in a matrixed environment
- Exceptional personal communication skills, good at building effective relationships with senior stakeholders and a demonstrated track-record of working as part of a global team. The ability to work flexibly and in a diverse, cross-border, cross-cultural team is essential
- Exceptional writing ability, strong commercial numeracy and a deep understanding of macro-economic and business issues in Asia Pacific and Middle East
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6493 1873 or share your details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code: FSD/14510
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only