Our client is an Asian based private equity firm focusing on healthcare investments in China. They are now seeking a top notch Associate to join their Investment team in Hong Kong. This is a fantastic opportunity to work directly with the senior management team and gain great exposure to many areas of the firm. The ideal candidate will have exceptional financial modelling and quantitative analysis skills.
- Perform due diligence of private equity investment opportunities, including company and market research, valuation analysis, and management of financial models for new investment transactions and add-on acquisitions
- Provide quantitative and analytical support to monitor private equity investments
- Support existing investments through ongoing analysis and execution of operational and strategic initiatives
- Master’s degree or above with a proven track record of academic excellence
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ relevant experience in a similar role; Private Equity / Healthcare background would be preferable
- Excellent presentation with outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English & Mandarin
- Superior modelling skills with the ability to build effective financial models, including alternate scenarios, acquisition models, etc.
- Exceptional analytical and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
For further details please contact Tanya Knott at +852 2526 8116 or email your application to email@example.com
Job Code: TK/11851
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted