This international law firm, with its’ SEA headquarters in Singapore, is currently seeking to appoint a talented Marketing/Business Development Manager. Supporting one of the firms most successful teams, along with the wider Marketing team, the successful candidate will be self-sufficient, proactive and enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced international environment.
• Responsible for the preparation/conception to execution of pitch documents including time management, presentation and rehearsal of
• Brainstorming with the Partner, Associates and Marketing/Business Development team to ensure fresh content and approach
• Co-ordinate with in-house digital/marketing team to ensure exceptional quality of presentations
• Project work, including organising and managing events both internally and externally
• Ability to successfully network a matrixed organisation & manage expectations
• Degree qualified, with a minimum of 4-5 years plus experience in a similar role
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive and autonomous, with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with law firm environment preferable but not essential
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6513 1210 or share your details at email@example.com.
Job Code: FD/10918
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.