An international technology organisation, based in Hong Kong, is currently seeking to appoint an Office Manager/Executive Assistant to support them during this exciting period of growth. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a varied role, within a small team, is self-motivated and enthusiastic about the prospect of joining a start-up company.
• Provide general administrative support to the office and senior executive team members
• Organise and confirm meetings and travel arrangements
• Support with processing new client paperwork and track all documents accordingly
• A variety of administration will include some accounting, invoicing and bookkeeping
• Involvement in HR-related processes
• Supporting on ad-hoc projects, liaising with the international offices
• Degree holder in any disciplines or formal secretarial training
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience of office administration, ideally in a small office environment
• Excellent command in both written and spoken English, as well as Mandarin
• Great communication skills, ability to work well in a small team, as well as independently
• Well-organised, able to multi-task and prioritise with confidence
• Detail-oriented, enjoys taking the initiative and being proactive
For further details please contact Mared at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: MR/10651
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.