This world leading investment firm, is looking for a highly motivated and proactive Personal Assistant to support one of their banking teams. The successful candidate will possess a super ‘can-do’ attitude and enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced international environment.
- Extensive calendar management, supporting a team of busy VPs
- Manage busy diaries of meetings and arrange complex international travel
- Office administration support and providing day-to-day support to the team on an ad-hoc and pro-active basis
- Preferably degree qualified, with 3-4 years’ experience of supporting senior executives in a varied PA role within a multi-national environment
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and autonomous, with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Previous exposure to the financial services industry an advantage, but not essential
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 8820 2317 or send your details to email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
Job Code: FD/10899
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only