This international investment management firm, is currently seeking to appoint a Production Operations Support Engineer to support the Group function in monitoring, supporting, and administering production environments within the business. Be part of this progressive tech team.
- Cover business-critical batch workloads, real-time / interactive processing, data transfer services, application on-boarding and upgrades, and recovery procedures
- Provide on-site and On-Call support to manage - follow the sun support model being followed by the team to provide 24*7*365 support
- Develop cost effective and predictable methods for supporting a growing technology infrastructure
- Support and troubleshoot both batch processing and interactive user applications to ensure the high availability of the Aladdin Environment
- Engage in clear and concise communications both verbally and in writing - effectively interacts on command bridges and calls to ensure all global team members are constantly informed
- Plan and execute projects working collaboratively with end users (which may include Development teams and business-side managers) is useful
- Use various tools (such as Microsoft Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint) to conduct analysis on system performance, root cause diagnostics, and systems’/applications’ design to understand and improve the operating quality of production environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, MIS, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar
- Programming/Scripting: experience in any of perl, Java, Python, shell, C++
- Database: SQL or Database Administration exposure
- Operating Systems: An understanding of the Unix or Linux operating system
- Middleware Technologies: FIX, SWIFT & MQ administration or engineering
- Application Support: JBOSS, Apache, Weblogic, Squid, Informatica, Business Objects administration
- Ability to understand complex issues
- Ability to build relationships
- Self-motivated and effective at prioritizing tasks and time-management
- Genuinely enjoy a high pressure environment, troubleshooting time sensitive critical issues and working with people
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6513 1210 or share your details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code: FD/10977
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.