A listed Chinese-based manufacturing company is searching for a Receptionist with administrative support experience to join their Hong Kong office. The successful candidate will be immaculately presented, friendly and personable with excellent communication skills.
- Perform office reception duties, including answering phone calls, meet and greet visitors, handle of incoming and outgoing mailings, fax and couriers, newspaper and magazine distribution, booking and coordination the use of meeting rooms, update of staff phone list, etc.
- Perform general administration duties including but not limited to office supplies/maintenance, visa application, travel and company vehicle arrangement etc.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain petty cash record
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder with a minimum of three years’ business support experience in Aviation, Hospitality, or Customer Service industries
- Good interpersonal skills, organization skills, and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Outgoing personality, efficient, responsible, well-organized, multi-task and able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge in MS office and Chinese Word processing
For further details please contact Purple Lai at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: PL/22363
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only