A well-established international consultancy firm is looking for an outstanding Receptionist with administrative support experience to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly and personable with excellent communication skills.
- Perform office reception duties, including answering phone calls, meet and greet visitors, handle of incoming and outgoing mailings, fax and couriers, newspaper and magazine distribution, booking and coordination the use of meeting rooms, update of staff phone list, etc.
- Perform general administration duties including but not limited to office supplies/maintenance, visa application, travel and company vehicle arrangement etc.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in any disciplines
- At least 3 years working experience in front desk reception
- Previous Office Administration experience is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, organization skills, and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Outgoing personality, efficient, responsible, well-organized, multi-task and able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge in MS office and Chinese Word processing
For further details please contact Ricolas at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: RC/10673
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only