Our client, one of the most famous sports brands are looking for new members of their team to improve their performance in their Hong Kong operations.
- Work with third party accounting firms to manage overall accounting close processes
- Prepare consolidated balance sheets, review P&L and cashflow
- Identify and implement system improvements, partnering with global, local and IT teams
- Ensure internal audit compliance and quarterly segmentation of duties review
- Act as a key contact point of external audit, global treasury team on intercompany settlement
- Perform all Ad-Hoc accounting related activities
- Degree in Accounting/Finance related disciplines as well as an ACCA/AKICPA qualification
- At least 7 years of accounting experience, at least 2 years in a managerial role, retail experience would be an advantage
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledgable in PC skills, Microsoft Office software, SAP and large ERP systems.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
For further details please contact Rahul Dansanghani at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: RD/11763
Persoal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only