Exciting Business Development and Marketing role with this progressive international law firm. Immerse yourself in providing high quality and effective marketing support for SEA region including preparing events, pitches, client relationship management support and significant ad-hoc projects. The successful candidate will be self-sufficient, proactive and enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced international environment.
- Provide comprehensive range of Business Development support for the Financial Services practice area
- Responsible in supporting pitches, e-briefings, website management, brochures content etc.
- Be responsible for, drive and manage various SEA projects
- Collaborate with fee earners on proposals and capability statements for regional clients
- Collaborate with Internal Communications Manager for various internal newsletters and collaterals
- Assist fee earners to undertake the bid / no bid assessment, based on profitability and previous pitching track record
- Collaborate with Partners to undertake pitch debriefs to understand win/loss feedback
- Proactively track client and industry regional news and trends, identifying revenue generation opportunities
- Analyse client relationships and identify and drive cross-border, cross-sell opportunities
- Educated to post-graduate/degree level
- 5 years of front line Business Development and/or Marketing experience, ideally within the legal industry or in the professional services environment
- Experience of managing complex pitches
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload to meet deadlines
- A genuine team player with a flexible, adaptable approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6513 1210 or share your details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code: FD/10963
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.