An international alternative investment organisation, with its Asia headquarters in Hong Kong, is currently seeking to appoint a Senior Portfolio Manager/Business Development Manager to support the growth of the business. The successful candidate will be an autonomous self-starter, from an entrepreneurial background, comfortable with building relationships and networking within a niche market.
- Develop and grow a niche client base, network and proactively build on sales and marketing contacts
- Building relationships with established clients
- Identifying client needs and requirements, supporting with the implementation of project/programmes
- Developing new business, preparing proposals, supporting with analysis and planning
- Conducting client meetings, follow up and account management
- An experienced business development consultant who has worked independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills Excellent, fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Motivated and proactive with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Professional, presentable and outgoing
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills and great attention to detail
For further details please contact Mared at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: MR/10743
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.