This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, highly skilled candidate to join one of the most successful global Asset Management firms. Support this team in a fast-paced, dynamic and diverse environment. You will need to thrive in a challenging and demanding environment.
• Support the Client Facing team in all aspects of their operational day-to-day needs
• Coordinate extensive calendar scheduling
• Strong business acumen required
• Organise and coordinate complex regional & global travel arrangements
• Build strong relationships with local, regional and global stakeholders
• Support activities including Client events, conferences and team events
• Extensive phone coverage
• Previous Investment Banking or Asset Management experience preferable but not essential
• Superb communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Can-do, positive attitude
• Well presented / polished
• Self-starter with ability to multi task while prioritising and working to deadlines
• Highly organized, independent natured and calm under pressure
• Able to work well with colleagues and senior client personnel
• Advanced MS Office
• 5 years+ experience
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6513 1210 or share your details at email@example.com.
Job Code: FD/11048
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.