Our client, a well-respected, successful hedge fund are looking to grown their team in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for someone to join their operations team.
- To maintain all administrative operations
- Help to prepare documents for draft accounts/ audit purpose and reports
- Deal with trade settlements; mainly on bond or loan transactions
- Able to handle portfolio reconciliation between in-house systems, prime brokers and banks.
- Work with various financial products including loans, equities, bonds, bank debts, swaps and options.
- University graduate finance, banking, economics or a related discipline
- Excellent command of English
- A minimum of three years’ experience in accounting role at a bank, asset management firm or hedge fund
- Experience working on trade deals using LMA documentation
- Excellent knowledge of the Geneva System
- Flexible, a positive attitude to work and enjoys a fast paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation and problem solving skills
- Able to confidently multi-task under pressure
For further details please contact Rahul Dansanghani at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: RD/14321
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only