A well-established logistic company is looking for an Assistant Accountant to cope with their business expanding needs. The successful candidate will be flexible, bright, with strong analytical and communication skills.
• Assist in monthly management reports preparation, financial performance analysis and presentation.
• Provide support on preparation of forecast and budget analysis.
• Assist in workflow and data accuracy improvement as well as assist in performing of investment / Capex analysis.
• Support ad-hoc projects when required.
• University degree major in Accounting, Finance or Statistics.
• Qualified accountant (CPA or at equivalent) preferred with at least 4 years relevant experience with MNC
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
• Outgoing personality, efficient, responsible, well-organised, and able to work under pressure
• Proficiency in MS office applications
For further details please contact Mandy at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: MH/10725
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only