Our client is a property management company with presence in Asia. They are looking for a Personal Assistant to join the team
• Provide a full spectrum of high quality personal assistance and secretarial support to senior management
• Manage daily schedule, business appointments, and travel itineraries etc.
• Handle complex diary and calendar management
• Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences, including room management and preparing refreshments/food as required.
• Perform general clerical duties to the team include but not limited to: travel arrangement, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience as a Secretary or Personal Assistant to senior management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
• Outgoing personality, efficient, responsible, well-organised, and able to work under pressure
• Good knowledge in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
• Immediate available or short notice will be beneficial
For further details please contact Mandy Ho at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jode Code: MH/10839
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only