This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, highly skilled candidate to join one of the most successful global Asset Management firms. Support this team in a fast-paced, dynamic and diverse environment. You will need to thrive in a challenging and demanding environment.
- Support the Client Facing team in all aspects of their operational day-to-day needs
- Coordinate extensive calendar scheduling
- Strong business acumen required
- Organise and coordinate complex regional & global travel arrangements
- Build strong relationships with local, regional and global stakeholders
- Support activities including Client events, conferences and team events
- Extensive phone coverage
- Previous Investment Banking or Asset Management experience preferable but not essential
- Superb communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Well presented / polished
- Self-starter with ability to multi task while prioritising and working to deadlines
- Highly organized, independent natured and calm under pressure
- Able to work well with colleagues and senior client personnel
- Advanced MS Office
- 5 years+ experience
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6513 1210 or share your details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code: FD/11024
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.