This international financial services firm, with its’ SEA headquarters based in Singapore, is currently seeking to appoint a switched-on Middle Office Transition Officer. The overriding responsibility of the role is to ensure all activities linked to the on-boarding of new customers’ investment fund portfolios and the automation of connection to fund administrators.
- Customer implementations: scoping, technical set up, migration planning, execution of portfolio transfers
- Act as primary point of contact for customers, fund agents and internal stakeholders during the on boarding phase
- Agent/dealer code collection and processing: account opening with fund managers and transfers agents
- CFN, Vestima, Creation Online connectivity setup design and guidance, testing & implementation (Swift 15022/20022, Browser, File Transfer)
- Respond to ad-hoc customer or fund agents’ queries and assist in the issue-resolution process by liaising with other sections of the Investment Funds Services Department.
- Undertake reviews of the above activities to suggest changes/improvements and identify development and training requirements
- University degree or a comparable qualification in finance or economics
- Minimum x3 years of relevant banking experience preferably in investment funds
- Knowledge of Vestima and CBL’s Investment Funds Services processes and good understanding of SWIFT 15022 & 20022, Browser will be considered an advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, accuracy, curiosity, highly organised and flexible, ability to maintain up to date knowledge and assume responsibility, capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a part of diverse and international team
- Client management skills and client focus is essential
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6513 1210 or share your details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: FD/11161
EA License Number: 14C6917 / Registration ID: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.