A leading Hong Kong charitable foundation is seeking an Administrative Assistant (Design) to join the team. This role entails designing event materials, event management and administration support duties to keep the foundation running efficiently, and to execute its line-up of initiatives and events smoothly.
• Providing creative input to the product development process.
• Draft all designs for printed materials related to charitable events
• Liaise with both internal and external parties for events
• Coordinate the production and distribution of a wide range of marketing communications
• Handle the administrative task related to the collection of charitable donation and related initiative
• Manage and maintain an accurate filing systems of all projects
• Other related duties assigned by the Chairman or Directors
• Bachelor Degree holder in Design or Marketing
• A minimum of 2 years of designing experience with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred
• High proficiency in both spoken and written English
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, attentive to details, open-minded and keen to learn
• Good team player with an ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and take initiative
• Able to meet schedules and deadlines, handle multi-tasks and work under pressure
• Advanced in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
For further details please contact Mandy at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to email@example.com
Job Code: MH/10706
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.