A Chinese-based infrastructure company is looking for a superb Executive Assistant to join their Hong Kong office. The successful candidate will be flexible and detail-oriented, and highly organised.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to the executive
- Manage an extremely busy calendar of meetings, travel arrangements, hotel accommodations, and etc.
- Overseeing and reconciling expenses, prioritizing and organising emails
- Coordinate the preparation, proofreading and distribution of reports, agendas, presentations and other documents as needed
- Liaise with internal and external parties on business matters
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a varied PA/EA role
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Motivated, proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Superb interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines
For further details please contact Purple Lai at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to email@example.com
Job Code: PL/17325
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only