- Report directly to the COO and CEO.
- Lead functional heads of departments and a deputy manager to create and implement a 7-year growth plan.
- Control all internal processes such as budget management, P&L analysis and structure governing.
- Establish and review KPI and SOP for each department.
- Control all procedures including legal compliance, risk management and recovery measures.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual business planning and execution time-line.
- Able to deliver Hong Kong and China work practices in a professional manner.
- Responsible for staff development and succession planning.
- Ensure all compliance issues regarding wine, liquor and tobacco goods.
- A degree holder in business or management related field.
- Minimum of 10 years management experience in travel retail.
- Enthusiastic, motivational, target driven and able to guide a team.
- Strong Communication, Leadership and Management skills
- Strong analytical and Strategic mind-set.
- Good English and Chinese language skills, Mandarin is required.
For further details please contact Rahul Dansanghani at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to email@example.com
Job Code: RD/11444
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only