Our client, a financial institution that are a market leader are looking for a senior member of their team to use their experience to take the company forward and help the company exceed their own expectations. The successful candidate will be flexible, responsible, detail-oriented, and highly organised.
- Lead the team and operations, including but not limited to facilities management, vendor management, procurement tender management, etc.
- Manage all venders, contractors and leasing agreements
- Handle office renovation projects, following all areas of the process
- Prepare documentation for tenders, market surveys, price analysis, etc.
- Review and implement a variety of office administration policies and guidelines
- Manage the day-to-day operations including, security, cleaning, catering, printing & mailing, maintenance etc.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum 15 years facilities management and office administration experience
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Solid experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Chinese Word Processing
- Be enthusiastic and flexible to undertake a wide range of tasks, with an ability to think on their feet and provide solutions
- Be punctual, reliable and capable of working independently as well as part of a busy team
- Superb interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels
For further details please contact Purple Lai at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: PL/11885
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only considered candidates will be contacted