This international commodities firm, is currently seeking to appoint an Operations and Administration Officer. Supporting the Managing Director and his team, you will be the office lynch-pin. The successful candidate will be self-sufficient and proactive with outstanding communication and analytical skills. You will need to thrive working in a challenging, fast-paced, international environment.
- Provide PA/Secretarial and Administration support to the Managing Director and team of professionals
- Responsible for business travel arrangements as required (including visa applications, hotel bookings etc.) in accordance with company policy, protocols and business conduct guidelines
- Assist MD in negotiations with external maintenance vendors and service providers, maintenance, subscription fees or tenancy lease agreement proposals up to the point of providing information to the MD as required. Check and process, bills, contracts and services provided by external service providers and vendors
- Check and process employee’s expense claims
- Assist in the daily trade summary report for Head of Trading in the London office
- Assist daily revaluation and generating profit and loss report to the Market Risk Group
- Keep documents files of the Company in order, in accordance with the Documentation Retention Policy
- Provide cover/support duties to the international Admin & Middle offices upon request
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully network/build effective relationships & manage expectations
- Degree qualified, with a minimum of 4-5 years plus experience in a similar role
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work discreetly and to strict deadlines
- Proactive and autonomous, with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6513 1210 or share your details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code: FD/10939
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration ID: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.