This international law firm, is looking to appoint a talented Client Development Manager. Supporting x4/x5 Key APAC Accounts, you will have a platform to demonstrate your ability to identify and pursue business development and marketing opportunities, along with effectively deepening client relationships. The successful candidate will be a dynamic self-starter who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced, international environment. Fantastic opportunity for career development and APAC exposure.
- Grow a portfolio of x4-x5 APAC Key Client Accounts, working closely with the Key Relationship Partners to develop and implement local/regional/global Client Plans and Business Planning
- Identify and pursue business development and marketing opportunities to deepen the client relationship, including pitching, need assessment discussions, client feedback reviews, secondments, CSR efforts, events etc. Create a strong pursuits strategy with clear KPIs and revenue goals
- Create a strong pursuits strategy with clear KPIs and revenue goals
- Map out growth opportunities with key client decision makers, make relevant introductions across multiple markets and services, work collaboratively across teams to develop best client solutions
- Leverage Firm's existing marketing initiatives (events, thought leadership etc.) to maximize client touch points
- Manage efficient communication and information flow around client initiatives internally and externally
- Develop and manage client development related infrastructure, intranet sites, relationship maps, client plans, regular progress reports, budgets etc.
- This role will involve travel x4/x5 times a year to overseas meetings and/or the Firm's other Asia Pacific offices
- Educated to degree level/post-grad specialization in business management or marketing preferable, but not essential
- Excellent English language written/verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in achieving business growth from managing key client accounts
- Commercial mind-set focused on spotting and targeting business opportunities, tracking business trends and news
- Excellent networking skills with senior client decision makers, partners and business professionals
- Strong team and stakeholder management track record along with excellent inter-personal skills, training and coaching skills across different levels
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6513 1210 or share your details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code: FD/11107
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.