A world-renowned international financial services firm is looking for an outstanding candidate to join their team. The successful candidate will be proactive, flexible and positive, with excellent communication skills.
- Handle client/customer correspondence
- Conduct inbound/outbound service calls
- Assist in handling the team’s administrative tasks
- Service walk-in clients face to face if necessary
- Assist in ad-hoc projects / new initiatives
- Other duties assigned by the line managers
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/priorities with a strong customer service focus
- Monitor quality control and risk awareness
- University graduate in business, finance, economics or a related discipline
- Must be immediately available
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in call centre, Banking or Fund Management
- An understanding of the Hong Kong MPF and pension industry.
- Registration with SFC and MPFA a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Flexible & positive attitude to work
- Customer focused & service oriented
- Be a strong, positive team player interested in developing oneself and others
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving skills in handling customer enquiries
- Can conduct himself/herself in a professional fit and proper manner