Great opportunity to become a member of the South Asia Regional Marketing Team for this Global Insurance firm. Be part of the marketing and communications team, which functions as an integrated global team providing comprehensive marketing support to all business segments and regions through strategic ‘take-to-market’ plans and well-executed marketing campaigns.
- Own the local country marketing programmes and strategy for Malaysia
- Responsible for the development and execution of an integrated marketing plan for Malaysia covering both brand awareness and demand generation
- Ensure consistency with local and global marketing initiatives, working closely with other marketing groups including, Technology & Data, Brand & Communications and Technology & Analytics
- Focus on the consistent planning, coordination, implementation, monitoring and measuring of local marketing programs and tools
- Brainstorming with APAC/Country Marketing leaders & teams to ensure fresh content and approach across the region
- Co-ordinate with in-house digital/marketing team to ensure exceptional quality of collaterals
- Project work, including organising and managing events both internally and externally
- Provide analysis and insights into marketing activities and related costs to determine their effectiveness and impact and provide performance benchmarking.
- Negotiate with vendors to get the most value from the marketing spend
- Financial Services or Professional Services experience a MUST
- Ability to successfully network a matrixed organisation & manage expectations
- Degree qualified, with a minimum of 4-5 years plus experience in a similar role
- B-2-B experience and exposure
- Demonstrate strong business acumen
- Relevant experience incl core marketing strategy and execution & excellent project management
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Superb communication/interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Proactive and autonomous, with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- B-2-B experience from Financial Services and/or Big 4 firms are a major advantage
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6513 1210 or share your details at email@example.com
Job Code: FD/11100
Registration ID: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.