A well-established and reputable multinational is looking for a superb Executive Assistant to join their regional office in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be flexible, have great communication skills and the ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
• provide full secretarial support to senior executive
• handle travel arrangement, processes expense claims.
• coordinate senior management executives’ visits, conferences/meetings and any hospitality projects when required. Facilitate the meetings with the compilation and dissemination of meeting agenda, minutes and any other meeting materials as needed. This includes venue sourcing/event management and coordination of group itineraries.
• preparation of presentation materials
• assist in analysis and reporting of regional hotel compliance surveys
• prepare travel & expense reports
• perform other duties or facilitate ad-hoc projects as and when assigned.
• provide administrative support to the division such as handle travel arrangements and check T&E reports for management approval
• perform other ad-hoc duties when necessary
• diploma or above with formal secretarial training
• excellent command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin will be a plus)
• at least five years' secretarial experience serving senior level executives within multinational firm or sizeable companies
• excellent administrative and organisational skills
• advanced PC skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• great team player
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• an ability to work under pressure and independently
For further details please contact Dawn on +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: DA/10675
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only