This international finance organisation, is currently seeking to appoint a Singapore-based Executive Assistant to support their senior team. The successful candidate is self-sufficient, proactive and enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced international environment.
• Extensive calendar management, supporting a team of busy directors
• Manage busy diaries of meetings and arrange complex international travel
• Coordinate the preparation and distribution of reports, agendas, presentations and other documents as needed
• Project work, including organising and managing events, getting involved in various projects across the business
• Office administration support and providing day-to-day support to the team on an ad-hoc and proactive basis
• Preferably degree qualified, with 3-4 years’ experience of supporting senior executives in a varied EA role within a multi-national environment
• Excellent English and Mandarin (verbal & written)
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive and autonomous, with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Previous exposure to the financial services industry an advantage, but not essential
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6515 1210 or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: FD/11061
Registration ID: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.