A leading international investment bank is looking for a Global Facilities Director to overlook the daily office operations across seven countries.
- Manage Admin Team across the global offices
- Formulate general office management procedures; document and communicate policies, announcements and general information for distribution across the division
- Oversee the purchasing of office equipment and supplies to control the expenses
- Manage IT equipment and software inventory
- Supervise departmental administrative assistants
- Direct the set-up of new hires, and the transfer or termination of existing staff
- Assist in preparing the annual accrual budget for the department
- Functions include but not limited to facilities, real estate, construction, office services, publishing and creative services, print, records, research services, dining services, events, corporate cards, travel, business continuity and security
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to drive policy, process and procedure
- Financial responsibility and oversight for all expenses in the region.
- Responsible for vendor management in region.
- Responsible for recruitment and staffing of corporate services team
- University graduate
- Minimum of 10 years or above experience in office administration, with 5 years or above supervisory experience, preferably within financial services
- Solid experience in Project Management
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin will be an added advantage
- An ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, take initiative and demonstrate professional competence
- Self-motivated, mature individual who is well organized, detailed oriented with ability to work well in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and general IT skills
For further details please contact Dawn at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: DA/10604
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only