A well-established leading conglomerate is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to support the C-Suite Executive and his family. The successful candidate thrives on taking the initiative, loves multi-tasking and working autonomously in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Provide a full spectrum of high quality personal assistance and secretarial support to the family
- Conduct detailed research on schools and tuition programs for the children
- Handle domestic duties to some extent when required
- Assist in handling multiple international properties
- Deal with finances, such as property taxes, rental payments, etc.
- International travel booking
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a varied Personal Assistant role
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Resourceful and extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure whilst delivering with excellence
- Motivated, proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY is a preferred
For further details please contact Purple Lai at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to email@example.com
Job Code: PL/11564
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only