A well-established international financial services organisation is looking for an excellent team assistant to support their busy Client Services team. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop their career within buy-side.
- Supporting the team with day to day transactions and administration duties
- Support with preparing proposals and reports
- Coordinating printing, binding and presentations
- Coordinating logistics, inventories and expenses
- Assisting with a variety of team projects, including analytics and database updates
- Other duties as required
- Degree qualified, 2-3 years’ professional experience (max)
- Flexible approach, willingness to learn and someone who enjoys hard work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel, Visio and Powerpoint
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin (spoken and written)
For further details please contact Mared at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: MR/10695
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.