A well-established and international financial services firm is looking for an excellent team assistant to support their busy Client Services team. This is a great opportunity for a pro-active individual who is looking to support a dynamic and busy team.
• Supporting the team with full secretarial support and administration duties
• Support with preparing proposals and reports
• Coordinating and creating reports, legal documents and presentations
• Coordinating logistics, inventories and expenses
• Assisting with a variety of team projects, including analytics and database updates
• Other duties as required
• Degree qualified, 5-8 years’ professional experience
• Flexible and friendly approach, willingness to learn and someone who enjoys hard work in a busy, fast-paced environment
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Excel, Visio and Powerpoint
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills, fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin (spoken and written)
For further details please contact Helen Corke at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: HC/10919
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.